The Hospital Cardiology Department provides a comprehensive range of invasive and non-invasive diagnostic examinations at both inpatient and outpatient level.
The Cardiac Department carries out a wide range of diagnostic investigations which include the following:
- ECG recording and interpretation and highlighting any abnormal findings.
- 24- and 72-Hour Ambulatory ECG monitoring and analysis with full disclosures.
- 24 B/P monitoring and analysis with immediate report.
- Physiologist-managed EST and report.
- ICD, CRT, and PPM follow-up and reprogramming.
- Transthoracic Echocardiography (scanning and reporting).
- Pharmacological Stress Echo.
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography.
- Contrast Echocardiography.
- Cardiac resuscitation.
- Cardiac Catheterisation Lab for diagnostic and interventional services (Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) centre).
- ICD, CRT, and PPM implant
This is a permanent, full time position with an excellent salary offered to the selected candidate.
As Chief Cardiac Physiologist, you will be ensuring the efficient and effective management and delivery of the Cardiac Physiology Services, including taking responsibility for the quality assurance and quality control requirements and the implementation of practices to ensure highest quality of care to patients.
• BSc in Clinical Measurement or equivalent
• Management qualification is desirable
• Evidence of continued professional training and development is essential; including attendance at relevant courses and relevant exam taking
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a senior physiologist, preferably in a busy Cardiology department, with a working Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory
• Minimum 2 years Cath Lab experience
• Good computer skills essential
• Good management practices and leadership qualities
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews by Skype.
REF No: JO-1505-308420_2994
Share this Job