Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) has some exciting opportunities for experienced Oncology Nurses/ Chemo experience Nurses – to join experienced and dynamic team with a globally recognized hospital. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
The Royal Free London NHS Trust combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
- Salary for Band 5 £34,089 – £41,498 per annum inclusive of HCAS ( Hampstead site )
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £30,279 per annum inclusive of HCAS ( Hampstead site )
- Salary for Band 5 £32,720 – £39,769 per annum including HCAS ( Barnet site )
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £29,460 per annum including HCAS ( Barnet site )
- Assistance with sourcing on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 3 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £1000 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Standard VISA fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience in critical care settings
- IELTS or OET is required if applying from a country where an English language test is required for NMC registration. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
HOW TO APPLY
Interviews being held via Microsoft Teams on 21st September.
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV along with IELTS / OET certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF No: JO-1709-361049_602
Share this Job