The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are currently seeking newly graduated and experienced nurses for a number of staff nurse positions at University Hospital of Leicester NHS Trust.
Leicester is a city in the East Midlands of England. Check out some of Leicester’s attractions in the video below.
The Trust is one of the largest and busiest in the country serving one million residents of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. Staff nurse vacancies are available in the following areas: Respiratory | Oncology | Stroke | Medicine | Emergency | General Surgery | Orthopaedics | ITU | HDU and more…
Face to Face interviews will take place in Portugal (Monday 3 and Tuesday 4 October 2016) and Italy (Wednesday 5 and Thursday 6 October 2016) – venues and times to be confirmed.
- Nurse Band 5 Salary ranging from £21,909 – £28,462* (€25,529 – €33,165 approx.) depending on experience
- 37.5 hour working week
- Extra pay for shift differential, over-time and weekend shifts
- FIRST 2 MONTHS FREE ACCOMMODATION*
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum, plus 8 Public Holidays
- Excellent career and professional development opportunities
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Join the many other European Nurses already working as a nurse in Leicester
- Only 1 hour by train to London!
- *Terms & Conditions apply
- NEW GRADUATES and experienced nurses are welcome to apply!
- English level of B2 is required – IELTS training support is provided for successful candidates.