This year many new nursing graduates are facing a big decision due to the embargo on recruitment in the public sector.
The decision is a difficult one facing little job prospects here at home or emigrating to greener pastures particularly to the NHS (similar to HSE here) in the UK. We here at Kate Cowhig International Recruitment has come up with FIVE good reasons for newly graduated nurses to relocate for work!
1. Guaranteed Full Time Employment- The prospects of staying in Ireland are a financially grim prospect and we all here in the office understand the needs of the new graduate. By making the decision to move abroad you are increasing your prospects of gaining guaranteed full time employment. We have recently placed newly graduate nurses in various positions all over London with full time nursing positions. These positions are generally within NHS hospitals (which is similar to the HSE here at home).
2. Cheap regular flights to and from the UK- The UK is only a stone’s throw away and with all the cheap flights and deals available to and from the UK nurses can easily travel home for a long weekend or have all your family and friends visit you!
3. Ongoing education and professional development- The NHS provide excellent and ongoing education providing new graduates with endless possibilities. The scope for furthering your professional development is endless.
4. Travel with your friends- Traveling to the UK is a perfect opportunity for travel and live with friends! Why let the party end here in Ireland!
5. Low Cost of Living- It’s no secret that shopping in your favourite high street shops is cheaper in the UK than in Ireland not to mention lower overall living expenses. Take advantage of the exchange rates!
Kate Cowhig International Nurse Recruitment is a leading healthcare direct
placement company. We specialise in the recruitment of registered nurses, midwives and allied health professionals
Tel: +353 1 671 5557 Web: www.kcr.ie Email: info@kcr