The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test that measures the language proficiency of those who wish to study or work in environments where English is used as the language of communication.
- There are 2 types of IELTS tests. We require candidates to complete the IELTS Academic test.
- The test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes and is split into four parts – listening, reading, writing and speaking. Click here for test formats and resources.
- IELTS are available in over 1,000 locations. Click here to find a location near you.
- The IELTS Academic test fee is €195 (11100 INR / £200). This fee is not reimbursed as part of your application, however other reimbursements and benefits are included.
- To be successfully recruited by Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment you must hold an IELTS overall band score of 7, with 7 in speaking/writing and 6.5 in listening/reading.