Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Are Looking For Staff Nurses To Work At Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
The Trust provides local elective and emergency services to 380,000 people living in and around the districts of Chelmsford, Maldon and Braintree and hires over 5,000 people.
Situated in the heart of Essex, Broomfield Hospital is conveniently located in the City of Chelmsford, Essex just 35 minutes train journey to London Liverpool Street and 30 minutes to London Stansted Airport. Chelmsford offers vibrant options for shopping and leisure activities as well as a variety of family friendly attractions.
- BSc trained nurse with a minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in all areas) or Grade B OET Exams
- Have, or be eligible for NMC registration
- Salary starting from: £23,023 – £29,608 per annum*
- Flight tickets up to £600 refunded*
- UKVI IELTS exam fee x 1 exam refunded*
- CBT and OSCE fees refunded by the Trust*
- Up to 2 months FREE accommodation*
Skype Interviews are Ongoing
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1671 5557