Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) specialise in the recruitment of registered Nurses, in Ireland, London, and throughout the UK.
The recruitment team are currently seeking nurses for a number of positions at Croydon Health Services NHS Trust. Croydon University Hospital, is a large NHS hospital in the borough of Croydon in south London, England. It is a District General Hospital with a 24 hour Accident and Emergency Department. Croydon is approximately 20 minutes to Central London.
London, England’s capital is a city rich in diversity with lots to see and do. There are endless sites, museums, shops, theatres, parks, restaurants, and bars to visit in London. Click here to discover more about London.
Vacancies at Croydon Health Services NHS Trust are in the areas of | GENERAL MEDICINE | SURGERY | OPERATING THEATRES | A&E | ITU |
Interviews for these positions will take place in Rome on Friday 9 September 2016.
- Salary for Band 5: £21,909 – £28,462 (approx. €25, 623 – €33,287)
- Plus London Living Allowance/ High Cost Area Supplement: £3,483 (approx. €4,073) per annum
- Full time, permanent positions – 37.5 hours per week
- Onsite 1 month FREEaccommodation available at Croydon NHS Trust*
- Additional Pay for working shifts and overtime
- Annual Leave minimum 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays
- Airports, London Gatwick and Heathrow are near Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, access to further education and promotion*
- FREE Recruitment
*Terms and conditions apply